Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Loooong month

So I've forgotten the fact that I had a blog to write on. Yes, it's been way too long as my last entry was July. I read my last entry and I remember now it was around the time where I had a bit of time as I was finished with all the wedding craziness that I was involved in.

Since then, what have I been up to?

Well, around that time we had a few people leave the company I work for - and so I was super busy trying to keep up. We hired more people, and they've finally settled after 4 months or so. I guess it takes about 3-4 months to completely train a programmer. During the summer it was rather slow as the programmers were taking a long time to complete a bug... but now they're going superfast, so I'm having a hard time keeping up.

After the personnel changes, things are better for me, in terms of state of sanity I think. I was so stressed before, and now I'm less so... but I've been finding it harder and harder to keep my spirits up, with too many things I have to do... having a hard time enjoying anything lately. Just keep on going day by day, I guess.

I've taken a week off at the end of October as I'm usually burnt out by November. Took a small road trip to Québec City which was so nice. It started off stressful and rough (as it was raining the whole way) but after that, it was quite relaxing. Spending some time at an Art Gallery is a good thing - I should try to do that more often here also - it's a great way to get away to a quiet space.

This month was rather difficult as we had a bad news coming our way from Japan. My hubby's grandmother had passed last week. I was fortunate enough to have met her last year a few times during our trip to Japan. Even though I really didn't know her, I felt so sad after hearing the news... not fun not fun. I think we'll be having a very quiet christmas this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home