Friday, May 16, 2008

CSI - nooooo!

So yesterday I was watching the season finale of CSI (Vegas) by myself... I'm usually quiet when I'm watching tv by myself but yesterday's episode I couldn't help but gasp... nooo!


(The rest is my rant ... and if you haven't seen the episode yet, please stop reading here or else you'll see what happened. I tried to choose a colour that is hard to read - please highlight if you're interested)


Nooo! Warrick! He can't be dead, can he???
I could not believe the writers actually did that to him. I mean, the original cast... killed off like that?! Damn that sheriff guy! When I saw the diner scene where they were having breakfast, I thought, phew, I'm glad Warrick got off this ok - but since he's demoted, where is he going to go? More changes coming? Who's going to fill in his shoes??? But then everybody left one by one, and I see Warrick getting into his car in some dark alley, I thought, wait a minute... this is scary... And then, a knock on the car window - I thought, no Warrick, don't open that window, regardless of who it is! I saw it was the sheriff guy and I thought, okay, why is he there? Why does he have to be so creepy and knock on the door to congratulate him? And then... pow! Ugh! Warrick got shot in the neck! GASP!!!! There's a hole on his neck... oh no, is he dead?! Then the bastard shot him again just to make sure, wiped the gun clean and threw it in the car... nooo...

I couldn't believe what had just happened and stared at the TV for a bit... and then got online and checked the CSI boards just to realize that I watched it before it is on in the States. (CTV airs it an hour early) *sigh* Why do they have to get rid of all my favourites this way?! Speed died too on CSI:Miami... oh well. I have to wait until next season to find out the reactions of the cast... but I hope Gris and all are gonna catch that SoB!

OK, I had to vent... I'm so sad. Yes, I know it's only a tv show ... but it's one of the shows I've watched for a long time and this truly sux.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home