Monday, March 31, 2008

April couldn't have come any sooner

Finally, it's end of March. Boy, it was a loooong March. I am so looking forward to April and hoping that it would be a better month. I mean, don't get me wrong, there were some good things that happened in March... but it's been such an expensive month I am so glad it will be over soon.

It all started with me losing my Metropass. I've always thought it would suck big if I ever lost it or misplaced it, but never thought too hard on not losing it... well, I placed it in my jacket pocket on the morning of March 6th after I got on the streetcar to get to the office - and by the time I tried to get onto a streetcar at the end of the day to get home, I realized it was gone. Well, I don't know if I dropped it or somebody easily just took it out of my pocket in the short crowded ride on the streetcar that morning - but I hope whoever took it or picked it up made a good use of it, because I felt sooo bad after that. Since it was so early in the month (I used it all of 3.5 days) I feel like I lost a good $100. *sigh*

Then we had a problem with our car. It was parked on a street and somebody backed into the front tires, making the surrounding area damaged. Atleast this time the people who backed into the car left a note, but it's still inconvenience we had to deal with...

We did get our car back after a long week and a half (it felt longer as there was a holiday inbetween) but there's still problems with it so we had to take it back... and it's going to cost us money again to fix it as it's apparently not going to be covered by insurance. Great.

We had whole bunch of other costly things piling up this month - I am sooo hoping April would be better... and the income tax returns will come quickly (we still have to file it, but we still have time)

Come on spring... come on April...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home