Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ugh... end of July already...

It's end of July already. Where has my days gone? This year is flying by like a jet plane. It's been so busy as of late, I can't seem to keep up with anything.

In the past 3 months, I've attended:
  • 3 weddings (1 of which I was in the bridal party, 1 I was heavily involved with as my hubby was the best man)
  • 1 jack and jill
  • 2 bonboniere making parties
  • 2 wedding rehearsal / dinners
  • 2 baby showers (both for one person lol)
  • Spent lots of time wrapping presents
  • Spent lots of time staying up late working on things for weddings

Atleast I can see where my weekends have gone. I feel very drained lately. It doesn't help that work is going haywire right now also with more personnel changes.

A few things I did fit in during all these chaos...
  • had a nice lunch with a friend I haven't seen in ages and I haven't sat down to talk with for even longer
  • had taken a few days off to show Toronto to relatives in May
  • had taken a day off just for me last week (though it was a friday before a wedding so it wasn't too restful... not to mention I should take more than 1 day off!)
Hopefully I'll have some more time off soon... because I don't know how long I can last...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home