Friday, June 17, 2005

It's friday!

Friday Five

1. What do you wear to bed?
Mmm... usually some sort of sleepwear. Oversized T-shirt and shorts are usually the case. Shorts and tanktop lately because it's been pretty warm. In the winter it becomes long-sleeve big T's. I use to like wearing pants but I seem to take it off in my sleep 'cause my new comforter is soooo warm.

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Centre?
Of course, sometimes (often) blankets and stuffed animals and stuff takes over my bed so in that case I am a little bit off to the left.

3. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I use to. I do still have them on my bed. Bed bunny :) I also have a big huge dog and big huge teddy bear that ends up being on the floor these days.

4. Blanket/bed hog?
I guess so? I wouldn't know. I guess I'll find out in 3 months time!

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Nope. My bed is always a mess. I guess I should learn to wake up earlier, but when I do, making the bed never crosses my mind. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home