Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Korean dinner & wedding stuff

Posted up a concert entry that should've been up like a month ago... it's before this post. Enjoy.

Yesterday...
Got to see some friends for Korean food. Mmmm... yum. I love Korean food, it's very much a comfort food. All its spicey goodness. :D Hope to go again. Got to see a friend that I haven't seen in like a year... well, I seem to see her once every year. Thanks for the gifts! If you need anything from Canada, please let me know! ...or if there's a new CSI book, I'll probably end up buying it... and I can give it to you! ;)

Wedding plans are getting done ever so slowly, but getting done. The hardest, I think, is going to be finding a place to live. I am soooo picky! And because I'm living in somewhere so comfortable, I want more more more more! ...and what sucks is that I can't afford more more more. I can only afford less less less. *sigh*

Tentative plans:
Saturday - Invitations
Tuesday (next week) - florals

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Atsuko said...

that was lots of fun (even during worring about Carol... hehe)
see you when I go back there... whenever that is... or when you come back here!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger papaya said...

Thanks for all that stuff you brought! Let me know if there's anything you want from Canada! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home