Thursday, March 17, 2005

Less than 6 months to go

On the weekend I went and placed my down payment on my dress. :D It was nice to get that finally out of the way. I won't have to think about the dress for the next few months, so I can concentrate on other things. Tonight we're going to meet one of the potential photographers.
One thing I realized after going through all these planning is how much work putting a wedding really is. On TV it just looks really easy with planners and ideas and stuff... but really it's hard work! It doesn't help that we're both indecisive... and I'm hard to please. Y

I'm very needy. Not just for the wedding but pretty needy on all levels. ;) One of my girlfriends have been helping me a great deal on the wedding planning bit. She's been sort of a whip to me. Telling me to do things and think about things so that I am on a schedule. I'm constantly e-mailing her back and forth. I think she'd make a great wedding planner. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home