Wednesday, March 30, 2005

DVDs...

So last night, I watched the Crowded house dvd that I was talking about in yesterday's blog. I was rather saddened to watch it, seeing the drummer being goofy and funny in the videos. I mean, he always look so happy and silly in the videos.... I guess times change. The dvd has all the best videos that they have done, plus a bonus track which is like an interview back in the 80's. Some of the old videos must've been a transfer from video, they didn't transfer very well. You can see the picture quality getting better and better as the dvd progresses (the videos are in order by release date) The band members change as the year goes along as well.

Speaking of DVDs, I am wanting this right now. Hehehe... a bit nerdy, maybe. Too fanatic, for sure. I don't own all of the X-files DVD sets, but I think I want that more. It wasn't a good show, but it was a goofy show. Hmm... we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home