Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Eek! March!

Uh... last I wrote was beginning of February... I tried to write once between, but blogger was soooo slow and lost my entry. Grr...

So, it's March. Mmm... I guess I'll do a monthly digest... what have I been up to lately?

  • I got sick. Again.
  • It was my Sweetie's birthday. Took him out for dinner.
  • His birthday present is still pending... oops.
  • Went to this show's taping. It was fun. Rick Mercer is shorter and bigger headed than I thought.
  • Had a nice Valentine's day dinner. Seafood. Yum.
  • Went to see OHL hockey since NHL is still on strike ;) ... Brampton team was pretty much like watching the Leafs... they sucked on defense!
  • Went out for dinner for this girl's birthday
  • Got sick at the dinner and almost fainted. Sorry to ruin your birthday!
  • Went bridal gown hunting a few times, some with a friend, and a couple with my mom
  • Gone to see the doctor
  • Ate yummy Greek food, and ended up smelling like cheese even though I didn't eat cheese
  • Watched a theatre show for the girl's birthday. It was a blast! AND I didn't faint! ;)
  • Decided on the gown I want to buy. Yay! :)

Mmm... I seem to be busy busy busy, which is a good thing. I think.

Oh, and aside from the above, I worked too. Hard! Overtime all the time... but it's all good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home