Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Am I *that* nerdy?

Okay, so I was taking this Nerd test ... and was shocked at the results.

I am nerdier than 70% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I didn't think I was *that* nerdy... of course, my friends scored more than me, so I guess I am surrounded by nerds which cancels out my nerdiness... ;)

Though, I really was annoyed at some of the questions being asked, partly because I guess I am a nerd, or partly because this quiz is American... One of the question being asked was:

Q: What is the highest level of mathematics you have taken?

High School Algebra
Freshman-Level Trigonometry
Freshman-Level Statistics
Calculus
Theory and Logic
Elementary Differential Equations
Linear Algebra

You can only pick one from the list. My question is, is Linear Algebra really higher level of mathematics than Calculus? Since when was Statistics easier than Theory and Logic? I object to this question! I had a terrible time with Calculus... seriously. As a Mathie who use to take Calculus and Algebra at the same year... this was rather a confusing question. ;)

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Atsuko said...

I was 24... not nerdy... hehe

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger papaya said...

*gasp*
Not nerdy at all!
Whoa... now I feel like a total nerd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home