Monday, March 13, 2006

March 10-12

Wow, it's mid-march already. Days are just flying by. Can't believe how fast the time is flying.

The weekend was spent catching up on sleep, shopping and cleaning.
Friday I was craving tempura, so spent some time after work frying up a frenzy! When I was cutting all the veggies I didn't think I had a lot, but boy, after frying up so many sliced carrots and onions, I realized I had too much food! Who the heck am I cooking for? This could easily feed 4 people AND have lots of leftovers! It was very yummy and satisfied my cravings, but boy, too much food! After several meals (saturday dinner & Monday lunch) with the leftovers, we still have some left in the fridge. (as of March 13)

I feel like I don't accomplish anything over the weekend as I feel always dead and tired. Saturday was somewhat useful, though running around from one best buy to another (plus futureshop) looking for the 2 disc set of "Harry Potter and the goblet of fire" was just insane. If I knew this was so hard to get, I would've tried to get it on the first day of sale! Many of the stores didn't even have a section with the price for it, making me wonder if they ever had it (but it was on their flyer!). I was originally thinking of buying it at Costco as they are always cheaper, but then found out they didn't have this version. They had stacks and stacks of the single disc version! After 2 best buys and a futureshop, I was thinking maybe I should just order the thing online... and went to another best buy close to the futureshop for the last straw. The last place we went to actually had the price for the 2 disc set though no DVD in the "Harry Potter" area! Hey, they DID have it! After this, we searched around for the new releases area, and found the last 3 copies of the 2 disc set. My gawd, this was crazy! I don't understand why they had to make it so complicated this time around, with widescreen single disc, fullscreen single disc, widescreen 2 disc set, and the years 1-4 set.

Sunday was totally wasted I guess. I was just too tired and too headachy to do anything useful. On days like this, I just need to sleep it off and get it out of my system as I am very cranky and unhappy if I am awake. ;) Asked the hubby to do some grocery shopping, and I slept for a good 3 hours. I guess it wasn't completely wasted as I did get some rest. I went through all the newsprint that was collecting in the house too and recycled them, so that was good also.

Wish I had more sleep though... I seem to never get enough sleep. ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey,
I felt the same! I haven't gotten enough sleep lately.
I had a nap for a couple hours today though. :p
hope to see you when I go back there. pretty soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home