Monday, October 24, 2005

miss my own space

I really miss my own space.
I miss having a room that I can close the door and do what I want to do.
Miss a place where I can lie quietly reading.
Miss having some bright area that I can just sit at comfortably.
Miss my own computer (as I am currently sharing).
Yeah, I have my computer but it's in a strange place with a mouse I can't get use to and a monitor that I am not use to.
I can't just sit and listen to music while surfing the web, as the headphones are rather strange to me.
No matter how often he'd say that it's mine now, it really isn't - it's his that I am using. I miss my own stuff.
I miss sitting in the dark with my keyboard on my lap (yes, on my lap) instead of what I get now... which is a natural keyboard (which seems rather unnatural to me) on a table.
I miss being able to use a computer anytime I want.
It's driving me nuts... ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kinda understand that. I felt same when I was living with someone.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " papaya " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home